2017 Mercedes-Benz C 300 vs. 2017 Audi A5
2017 Mercedes-Benz C 300
2017 Audi A5
Comparing the 2017 Mercedes-Benz C 300 to the 2017 Audi A5 demonstrates the vast gulf that exists between a model at the head of the segment and one that has yet to truly find its place. From its captivating drive to meticulous luxury, the Mercedes-Benz C-Class is a work of automotive art that thoroughly earns its reputation as a world-class machine. The 2017 Audi A5 rises above the average, but not nearly to the level of its Mercedes-Benz rival.
Range of Power
Even if you’re just cruising between Kerrville and Fredericksburg, sitting behind the wheel of a Mercedes-Benz C 300 is an experience in and of itself, and there are a stunning array of engine options to create a ride that will never cease to thrill.
- 2.0L Four-Cylinder: Produces up to 241 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque.
- 3.0L Turbocharged V6: Produces up to 362 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque.
- 4.0L Turbocharged V8: Produces up to 503 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque.
The 2017 Audi A5 lags appreciably behind, with its sole 220 hp, 258 lb-ft of torque 2.0L four-cylinder failing to match even the power of the entry-level 2017 Mercedes-Benz C 300 engine.
Whether in terms of entertainment, safety, or the little luxuries you never knew you needed, the 2017 Mercedes-Benz C 300 performs beyond the 2017 Audi A5. Just a few of the features you’ll encounter in the Mercedes-Benz C 300 but not in the Audi A5 include:
- Surround View System: Like the Audi A5, the Mercedes-Benz C 300 offers a rearview camera. Unlike the Audi 5, it can also provide a surround view monitor for a bird’s-eye view of the surrounding area.
- ATTENTION ASSIST®: The first system of its kind is able to monitor up to 70 parameters of driving performance, providing an alert if drowsiness is detected.
- Seatbelt Presenters: When you close your front door, your seat belt will be automatically moved forwards to make buckling up that little bit easier
The 2017 Mercedes-Benz C 300 Excels Beyond the 2017 Audi A5
The 2017 Mercedes-Benz C 300 stands impressive in isolation, but comparing it to the 2017 Audi A5 shows just how far ahead of the curve it lies. Find out more by visiting Mercedes-Benz of Boerne today—we’re not far from Kerrville and Fredericksburg, and we look forward to seeing you!