Drive in Style in the Mercedes-Benz E 400 Cabriolet
Here in West Boerne, TX, the prestigious new Mercedes-Benz lineup provides you with many different standout options, and for those of you who want a standout convertible option, we have one that certainly stands out, the Mercedes-Benz E 400 Cabriolet. For those of you who don’t know what it’s all about, we’ve put together some details on the exciting vehicle.
- The Mercedes-Benz E 400 Cabriolet has style that certainly makes it stand out. You know right away that this is a luxurious and high-end ride, and so does everyone you pass on the open road
- You’ll also find that it is ready for all seasons, with heated leather front seats, and a top that can withstand the elements and wind, and provide insulation, as well, while giving you more trunk space than the hardtop cabriolets do
- Many people also like the airscarf feature on the Mercedes-Benz E 400 Cabriolet. It has vents around the neck of the seats to provide warm air on cooler days
- The Mercedes-Benz E 400 Cabriolet has first class materials in its cabin, with infotainment, and a smooth, ergonomic layout all around for your comfort, and convenience
- You’re going to find that the cabriolet offers you turbocharged, efficient power, as the vehicle sports a twin-turbocharged 3.0-liter V6 engine with 329 horsepower, and 28 miles per gallon on the highway
You can learn more by stopping in to see he here at Mercedes-Benz of Boerne, where we’d be happy to answer any questions you might have on the E 400 Cabriolet, or any other vehicle of interest to you.
Source: New feed