Experience the Versatility of the Mercedes-Benz GLA 250 in Boerne
There’s plenty of new Mercedes-Benz vehicles here in our West Boerne, TX showroom that you can look at to see what fits your needs best. For those of you who want the feel of a sedan, but the versatility of a SUV, there is an option for you here. It’s the 2016 Mercedes-Benz GLA 250, and with it, you get plenty of standout features.
- The 2016 Mercedes-Benz GLA 250 is based and shares similar platforms with the CLA sedan
- You’re getting a well-equipped vehicle with alloy wheels, power seats, and plenty of entertainment onboard as standard features
- The GLA 250 is efficient with the 2016 model attaining an EPA-estimated 25 miles per gallon in the city, and 30 mpg on the highway, while all-wheel drive does the same for 24 mpg city/32 mpg highway
- You get enough versatility with rear seats that fold down to give you 43 cubic feet of cargo space
- The Mercedes-Benz GLA 250 uses a four-cylinder engine for 208 horsepower and 258 pound-fee of torque which allows you go from zero-to-60 in 7.1 seconds
- Even though it sits higher than its CLA sedan counterpart, the Mercedes-Benz GLA 250 has the same athletic feel and driving experience that is firm, and fun
If you want to see the GLA 250 up close, stop in to Mercedes-Benz of Boerne and we’d be happy to answer any questions you might have, and discuss the vehicles here in our showroom today.
Source: New feed