What’s Inside the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLA
The 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLA might offer an unexpected dash of charismatic performance and a small footprint, but the interior doesn’t compromise an inch when it comes to comfort and indulgence. With a generous amount of space to relax and a suite of top-tier fittings to ensure that you feel fully relaxed and supported, it’s an SUV that’s attracting plenty of interest.
The ability of the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLA to fuse sporty handling with classic SUV dimensions is mirrored in the interior’s blend of cool equipment and iconic style. There’s a clear emphasis on driving fun, with aluminum accents and a cool ambient lighting system. Trim options include:
- Matte Black Ash Wood
- Satin Light Brown Poplar Wood
A vivid 8-inch color display is placed in freestanding fashion above the hooded dash to supply information and control at a moment’s notice.
The new GLA comes with deep-tinted glass for the rear doors and liftgate, adding privacy and keeping the rear passengers cool when the sun is beating down hard across Kerrville and Fredericksburg. The driver will enjoy similar comfort thanks to a 14-way power driver’s seat with 4-way lumbar support, three-position memory, and even adjustable cushion length for optimized thigh support.
Further comfort features include:
- Available Heated Front Seats
- Available Leather Upholstery
- Available Auto-Dimming Rearview and Driver-Side Mirrors
With a 60/40-split rear row coming as standard, you can fit the Mercedes-Benz GLA cabin around your changing needs. You’ll enjoy versatility thanks to:
- Up to 17.2 cubic feet as standard to take your shopping and everyday items.
- Up to 43.6 cubic feet with the rear row folded to help take larger pieces of cargo.
- Available HANDS FREE ACCESS opens the standard power liftgate when you kick your foot under the bumper for easier loading and unloading.
Experience the 2018 GLA Interior at Mercedes-Benz of Boerne
The 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLA is a luxury crossover that moves like a smaller vehicle while providing the grandeur and practicality of a larger one, and that marriage is evident throughout its cabin. If you’d like to find out more, come on down to our showroom or contact us directly.